Welcome! Here is How to Get Started
Fountainhead's Admissions Office has streamlined the application and admission process to make it as simple, fast and convenient for you to complete the enrollment paperwork and get on with your life. Throughout the enrollment process, our admissions team will give you the information and support you need to understand and launch your academic goals.
To start, contact us by phone at 865-688-9422. Request information online to receive more information about our college or email us to schedule an interview and tour. You are welcome to choose an admissions team member that you would like to work with or we will assign someone to work with. Fountainhead College does not pressure prospective students to enroll. You will not receive a high-pressure sales pitch here. What we will do when you visit our campus is listen, discuss your technical education and career goals, and guide you on a campus tour where you will learn about our campus environment, academic programs, computer and network facilities, classrooms, student support services, career services and much more.
If you are interested in enrolling at Fountainhead, you will need to:
- Take a brief, 25-question enrollment exam (OR have an ACT score of 17 OR a SAT score of 830)
- Complete an enrollment application
- Provide us with your high-school diploma or GED
- If transferring credits, you must provide your college transcript.
Once your $100 enrollment fee is paid, your enrollment package will be submitted for approval by the College's Director of Education, and you will be on your way to starting an exciting career. Our mission is to make enrollment as simple as possible. The Financial Aid department will then assist you in developing a finance plan while at Fountainhead.
Fountainhead College operates on a semester system with terms beginning in early January & May, and the end of August. See the Class Schedule for exact dates.
Most steps of the Enrollment Process can be completed in single day.
- Call the Admissions Department at 865-688-9422 and schedule a tour, or request information here
- During your campus tour, you will review the school catalog and discuss your technical career program options with an Admissions Advisor.
- Take a 25-question Enrollment Exam (OR have an ACT score of 17 OR a SAT score of 830)
- Speak with a Financial Aid officer
- Complete the FAFSA financial aid form
- Review your financial aid budget
- Pay the $100 enrollment fee
You can find tuition details for each program on the Cost & Expenditure chart or by visiting each program's webpage and then clicking on the Placement & Tuition tab. Seeking two degrees? When you enroll in an Associate's degree program, if you declare your intention to pursue a Bachelor's degree, Fountainhead will waive the additional enrollment fee and ensure that your tuition won't increase. Several scholarships exist to help motivated students afford their studies.
An academic year is two semesters. Grade level progression is determined based on hours completed. For example, a student may progress to grade level 2 after earning 24 semester credit hours.
A full-time student is a student enrolled for 12 or more semester credits.For more admissions information, visit our Admissions Policies.