Fountainhead College of Technology understands the importance of learning about relevant job information during the course of your studies. Our Career Services department provides job placement assistance to all students and graduates in good standing. The College actively pursues 100% placement of its graduates; however, employment is not guaranteed. We offer:
Job listings | Resume referrals
On-campus interviews | Career fairs
We connect students and graduates with employment opportunities through job posting alerts and by arranging interviews with employers. If you would like personal assistance with your job search, we invite you to schedule an appointment with one of our Career Services Coordinators. Find technology job postings and technical career advice on Fountainhead College's LinkedIn Group.
One great resource for learning effective strategies for job searches can be found in the Job Choices magazine, a periodical on job choices for science, engineering and technical education students. Not sure where the best jobs are? O*NET Online is a useful website where you can learn about different careers that suit your interests and also learn about the job outlook for those industries. To get you started, we have provided some of the most important job search tips below.
- Include objective in resume
- Write a strong cover letter
- Proofread, proofread, proofread
Click here for more Resume & Cover Letter tips.
- Introduce yourself with a handshake
- Research the company
- Be on time
Click here for more Interviewing Tips.
- Professional dress
- Clean and pressed
- Think conservative
Click here for more tips on Dressing for the Interview.
- Well-written cover letter and resume
- Follow-up after the interview
- Initiative and uniqueness
Click here for more tips on What Employers Want to See.
After graduating from Fountainhead College of Technology with their baccalaureate degree, a number of graduates have continued their education. Following is a list of schools and graduate programs that FCT graduates have reported attending or from which they have earned Master's degrees.
- Capella, Master of Science in Information Assurance & Security
- Capitol Technology University, Master of Cyber and Information Security
- Colorado Technical University, Master of Science in Information Technology with concentration in Security Management
- Lincoln Memorial University, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Stayer University, Master of Science in Information Systems
- University of Management and Technology, Master of Science in Engineering Management
- University of Phoenix, Master of Business Administration
- Western Governor’s University, Master of Science, Computer and Information Systems Security/ Information Assurance
(This information is comprised of data from the past five years.)