Graduates hired by local technology companies
Fountainhead College wishes to congratulate our students and graduates who have recently been hired by local technology companies. We wish you the very best as you begin your new careers!
Graduates and students hired from our computer-based programs:
- Marty Widener was hired to work the help desk at Tek Systems Pilot.
- Ronald Fleece was hired in as Tech Support at Elavon.
- Charles Hocker and Jeremy Jeffers were hired as Software Support Technicians at Elavon.
- Claire Hunley was hired as a customer service representative at Elavon.
- Mark Caldwell was hired as an Electronic Technician at Online Development Inc.
- Jason Williams was hired as Security Product Manager at Vericom.
- Joe Wilson was hired to by ELS to be a Final Tester.
- Brandon Fisher was hired on as a Safety Manager at United Global Services.
- Victoria Anderson was hired as a helpdesk coordinator at Pilot.
- Jeremy Greaf was hired as an IT Analyst at Miller Industries.
- Michael Hall was hired in as a Customer Tech Support Rep at Comcast.
- Joshua Littleton was hired as an Electronic Technician at Forward Looking Infrared Radiation.
- Matthew Womack was hired as a Helpdesk Support Specialist at SAIC, Science Applications International Corporation.
- James Raley was hired as an Electronic Assembler at Express Pros.
- Jim McCarty was hired as a Junior Network Tech at STC – Pilot.
- Stephen Bartlette was hired as a Helpdesk tech at SAIC, Science Applications International Corporation
Graduates and students hired from our Health Information Management Programs:
- Michelle King and Jocey Widdows were hired in as customer service reps at CVS Caremark.
- Melissa Lulling was hired to work with Medical Records at Covenant Health Thompson Oncology.
- Allison Thomas was hired as a clerical position at Medical Solution.
- Danyel Romanowski was hired as a Collector at Forensics Labs.
Graduates and students hired from our Radiological Protection Technology Program:
- Chase Lineberry was hired by SpectraTech.
- Scott Burnette was hired as a Health Physics Technician at Bartlett Nuclear company.
- Jason Conner was hired as a Junior Health Physics Technician at Ameriphysics.
- John McDonald was hired as a Rad Tech at TVA.
- Joseph Pitney was hired as a Field Service Tech at Chase Environmental.
- Ryan Murdock was hired as a Health Physics Technician at Stevenson Environmental Services.
- Ronnie Phillips was hired as a Health Physics Technician at Bartlett Nuclear.
- Jason Goans was hired by Bartlett.
- Randall Rhomberg was hired as an Intern at Enernex.