Fountainhead College is a CompTIA Authorized Academy Partner, which allows the school to offer students huge discounts on all certifications offered through CompTIA.
Incoming students can test out of certain courses by acquiring approved certifications that are considered equivalent to the course offered. Fountainhead College recommends that all students work toward earning industry certifications. We build certification preparation into most all of our curriculums. Industry certifications are not required for graduation but will help graduates when looking for a career in their field.
Certifications built into IT Program: Students in the Information Technology Associate‚Äôs degree program can earn up to eight industry-recognized certifications as part of their coursework.
Benefits of Certification
- Successfully completed exams may count as college credit.
- Practical means of assessing your skills and experience.
- Help in your career advancement and compensation.
- Satisfaction of measuring yourself against the highest industry standards.
- Membership in a distinctive peer group made up of your fellow professionals.
- Opportunity to test your knowledge in a specific area of the profession by earning a proficiency certificate.
Electronic Wireless Communication Certifications (Popular Certifications)
- WCM (Wireless Communications)
Information Technology¬†Certifications Certification Course Equivalencies
- CompTIA A+ Certified Technician
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Technician
- MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solution Engineer
- MCAD: Microsoft Certified Application Developer
- MCSD: Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- CNA: Certified Novell Administrator
- CNE: Certified Novell Engineer
- CET: Certified Electronic Technician
- CCNA: Certified Cisco Network Associate